20 Ağustos 2011 Cumartesi

More The Rasmus (Ash)

I getting Opheliac. The Rasmus is officially the best band ever for now. I mean they are in the same level with The Veronicas for me (Kat knows how I am obsessed with The Veronicas). Today I've searched everywhere just to find a The Rasmus album. Guess what happened, I couldn't find it (Ok, this was too easy for guessing). Then I searched at google and I finally found one album (Hide from the sun) but I can't buy it 'cos you should pay it online and my dad doesn't sooo.
But my revenge will be taken:). I wanted their album as my birthday present and I wondering how he is gonna find it:D. Muahahahahaha I am so devious.
Right now I'm listening other songs of The Rasmus and I busy with loving them:). I found those from my Uncle (He is a real rocker) and I uploaded them so right now I'm listening them. Here is my playlist (They are all The Rasmus. Don't expect something different):
Shot
Last Generation
Dead Promises
Night After Night (Out Of The Shadows)
Heart Of Misery
Lucifers Angel
Keep Your Heart Broken
Immortal
Well That's it I guess...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder