9 Ağustos 2011 Salı

-Kat

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7268696/1/

So, guys, I told you I became a fan girl, right? So, you might find it a bit odd maybe, but it has nothing to do with gender, they just suit! Yeah, I'm talking about Kakashi Hatake and Iruka Umino, characters from Naruto. Please watch that anime. It really is awesome and everytime I see Kakashi sensei, I kinda melt, yeah, Ash, now I understand what you mean. You know, with Taylor L. Except this is anime. Well, with other Tv series, you know, with real actors, I don't have a better chance anyway. ;DD  So, up there, that's my story. And if you read it, and then sign in and add it to your story alert and favorites of something like that, review and all, well, you'd make me really happy. Well, yes Ash, I am talking to you :P no, if we have any readers, they might take a look. But if you don't know Naruto, it might be a little hard to understand what I'm talking about.

What Is Kakashi Doing<-- Kakashi


 
  Ok this one here isn't real but he looks hot. ;)
 



Well, if you watched the show, you'd understand actually how hot Kakashi is. tch. 


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder