18 Ağustos 2011 Perşembe

Amandaaaaa (Ash)

Maybe I can't completely disconnect. He is still a foolish silly boy for me (32 years old boy). He has a great sence of humour. I haven't heard a joke about sex from him yet. But I like the dark side of him. You know, the dark crow/raven thing with all those black feathers or platinum yellow hair with all that black clothes and skinny jeans. He is still like that , I can feel it in my soul. And the good news is he is still with his group and I still love him. Heeey!!!!!! I know one day he is gonna read these stuff so I have to say that I am NOT  a professional stalker!
I like this video and the song and Amada:) Isn't it cute!

I really didn't like the song and the video. But I like Lauri's feathers, the part when he screamed Amanda's name and the part when they were having fun at the car.


I like his nailpolish <3

@MTV EMA



I love his face when he is singing?

I need that album. They don't produce their old albums anymore and I hate that thing. Good luck with finding that for my birthday Kat:)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder