15 Ağustos 2011 Pazartesi

I need help (Ash)

Ok, I know this is kind of wierd but I've been seeing the vocalists of rock groups in my dreams and I've been  doing some really wierd stuff (you really don't wanna hear it). So far I've seen;
1. Green Day's vocalist Billie Joe Armstrong ( <3 )
2. The Rasmus' vocalist Lauri  Ylönen ( <3 )
3. HIM's vocalist Ville Valo ( <3 )
4. My Chemical Romance's vocalist Gerard Way ( <3 <3 because he is half Italian <3 <3 <3 be Italian <3 <3 <3)
Ok, I admit that they are all 30 year old guys (Even Billie Joe Armstrong has a son who is 16 year old) but I can't stop this. My subconscious is seriously dangerous. There are wierd things inside it.
Actually they are all from (Or their origin is) Finland (Except Gerard Way, he is Italian and I'm loving it)! And I've been there! I've seen the guys (They are cute as heaven) and the girls (Thet are as fat as a pig. Yes, I am serious).
Maybe I have a weakness for the guys from Finland (Which make them Scandinavian). But who doesn't have? They have seriously hot blond hair and Ice Blue/Turqouise eyes. I know even now you are melting as an ice cream which is in a volcano or microwave.  I need to go Finland again. Need to go, need to find boy, need to eat him, need to need to...

1 yorum:

  1. karakterlerden falan seç(fanfiction.net), romance i seç, bak neler çıkıyo!! ilk sıkılırım diye düşünmüştüm ama şimdi ben kendim yazıyorum orayaa!! ;D -şarjım bitti bu arada

    YanıtlaSil