15 Ağustos 2011 Pazartesi

Being A Fan (Ash)

I'm officially a The Rasmus fan.
I think being a fan makes stalking easier. I mean when you become a fan of something, you like that thing so much but the thing or the person doesn't know that then you start to collect photos and search things about him/her/it, you simply stalk it. So being a fan is simply being a stalker only being a fan isn't illegal (I think so)
So The Rasmus, I finally found what I've been searching. Their songs are simply romantic for me. If you check the lyrics they are better than the most romantic song in the world (For me it's Only Hope) and guess who writes them? Their vocalist Lauri Ylönen. His story is really shoking. He left school for his band The Rasmus. He was already knew that they are gonna be successful so he droped school and started to work on his music and lyrics. Their first album was Peep. Then they finished their second albun which is called Playboys in 1997. In 1998 they finished their third album which is called Hell Of A Tester. After that Janne Heiskanen their drummer left the group and their another high school friend Aki Hakala joined instead of him. After the change they published their fourth album Into. After that they made their most successful album whichis called Dead Letters. Their most successful songs from this album are; In The Shadows (My fave.), First Day of My Life, In My Life, Guilty and Funeral Song. After this album they finished another album which is called Hide From The Sun. But with that album they spend lots of money and they decided to give a break. After 3 years they put up for sale their new album which is called Black Roses. This album was successful too. One of my fave. song (Livin' In A World Without You) was in that album.
Thats it for now. I  hope you liked the group as much as I did.









Isn't he sooooo cute :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder