5 Haziran 2011 Pazar

Ashes on the road

Summer time and the living is easy, fish are jumping and the cotton is high.
What a perfect song, isn't it...
Well, these days I just wanna lie like a dead cos I'm really sick and tired of my school and exams.
And there is this love thing in my head. In these days I'm full with lots and lots of love. As everyone knows I'm a huge lover of Taylor Lautner (Back off he is mine!!) and I started to have dreams about him. We were getting married and we were just looking at each other with love. Isn't that great!! I really really like him and I believe that he is my future husband:)
The other thing is my series are over, and thats sucks! The Vampire Diaries, Supernatural, Doctor Who, Nikita and other ones... I just can't believe that I'm not gonna be able to watch them while I'm in summer vacation, thats really sucks.
And the other news is they finally uploaded the trailer of Breaking Dawn Part ! Yaaaaay
For a last thing, I wanna conclude this writing with a stupidly amazing photo of my dearest love Taylor Lautner;
Isn't he cute? I think this photo is his best, cutest, dearest, photo...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder