24 Ağustos 2011 Çarşamba

Curiosity (Ash)


I know I shared too much info. about music, The Rasmus and stuff. Well I can say that right now I'm in the middle of depression. I just learned that Lauri had a son in 2008 from his grilfriend and right now I don't have an idea about their relationship so I feel like I was wron about him. I always thought that Ville Valo would do something like that but Lauri did instead of him. I'm gonna share two interviews right now.They are The Rasmus interviews as you know. I just feel like Ville is talking instead of him...
Q: This is your first time in Istanbul. Could you able to tour here?
Pauli: No, but tomorrow we can. I like Istanbul, it's different than other Europe countries.

Q: In The Shadows become very popular in Istambul like other countries. Did you know that this song is gonna be that popular?
Pauli: No. Our last album was really successful in Finland. We wanted to make another album as successful as our last album, but we wasn't expecting this much success.

Q: Why "In The Shadows" has three music videos?
Pauli: The first one was for sountrack of a movie called "Bad Boys" in Finland. The second was for Europe. Then America wanted another one for them.

Q: Your first five album was just popular in Finland. But "Dead Letters" is popular in Europe too. For you, what makes this album that popular?
Pauli: We weren't that good at previous albums.We were too young. This album successful beacuse we are better now.

Q: Can we say that you are doing Love Metal like HIM does?
Eero: No, I prefer dramatic rock.
After that they make another interview in 2008 after their album black roses:

Q: You are back to blonde hair. This time, are you working ome you image or is it about your current mood?
Lauri: My emotions, I felt more bright (I think he ment to say more optimistic than other albums.) thats why I dyed my hair again.

Q: Most of your songs are about love. Where is the place of love in your life?
Lauri: At the left, between hate and anger.

Q: Which The Rasmus song is more personal than others?
Lauri: Immortal

Q: What about a solo album. Have you ever thought that?
Lauri: No, I won't do such a think like that (LIAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!!). We belong to each other.

Q: Last question, how was 2008 for you. What was the most importand experience you've had this year?
Lauri: I had a son in april. This feeling is fantastic. (And I die. Gosh I still can't believe that he has a son which is at the same age with my little cousin.)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder