17 Ağustos 2011 Çarşamba

Best Asses EVER! (Ash)

I never be able to understand men's ass thing. They love girls asses. But after those photos I can understand it. Ok now I admit that I'm a professional stalker:)
 Ok, I know that his son and I are at the same age. But still that doesn't change the reality. He has the best ass I've ever seeen.
 Well, well, well... Look who is here. His ass is as cute as himself.
 Johnny Depp with green eyes. Ville Valo has it and he knows that (Thanks Elif).
 Ok maybe he has a little ass but that doesn't change the fact that he is sooooooooooooo cute:) I mean c'mon he is shirtlesss and I really worked hard to find a photo of him like this. So enjoy!
 The man. Johnny Depp. He has an ass and I love it!
 Guess who is wearing Calvin Klein. Yep Taylor Lautner! And this photo is my laptop's wallpaper. Another proof that I am a stalker/opheliac
Adam Levine. No need words! Best ass ever (After Billie Joe Armstrong's)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder