19 Ağustos 2011 Cuma

Boooooooooored (Ash)

I hate when I can't talk with Kat. I feel like something is missing. Right now, her phones battery is dead and she can't charge it because they are moving and her charger is at their new house and she can't go there until they pack everything (I guess). So right now I'm writing things in my "Musebook" and listening music. Here is my playlist:
Still Standing - The Rasmus
In The Shadows - The Rasmus
21 Guns - Green Day
Holiday - Green Day
Opheliac - Emilie Autumn
One Of Us - Joan Osborne
I Don't Care - Apocalyptica feat. Adam Gontier
Sing - My Chemical Romance
Bittersweet - Apocalyptica feat. Ville Valo and Lauri Ylönen (<3)
First Day Of My Life - The Rasmus
Time To Burn - The Rasmus
No Fear - The Rasmus
Sail Away - The Rasmus
Yep I mostly listen The Rasmus so what, I am a fan I have rights for this:D.
Oh and I finally decided which tattoo(s) I'm gonna have a lucky star at one of my fingers and I want them to write "Opheliac" somewhere in my ribs and I want Atatürk's sign at my arm. I don't know when I'm gonna do it but I'm definitely doing it so...

2 yorum:

  1. we moved! and I'm lost in between the damn boxes and we don't have hot water and internet.(my mother bought avea something but it Wont last lond. oh and I found the charger, except MY F*CKING PHONE ASKS FOR PASSWORD AND THE DAMN TOUCHSCREEN DOESN'T WORK! so, I MIGHT get internet during daytime, (when I lift my laptop really high) and I wanted to inform you Ash, firsti we don't have fucking anything yet, including any kind of phone, internet, hot water, air, FOOD... And I really can't wait to invite you over, you're totally coming for a sleepover, ok, more than one. The view is amazing! I've never seen this city like this!(It's 8th floor) and we've got swimming pools! one open and one closed!(as in for summer and winter, not out of order of something.) and you can e-mail me, I'll at least check them! so, although we can't SPEAK we can communicate! e-mail me, but not the kedikiz, darabaci. ok? xoxo P.S. I missed you sooooo much!!!!!

    YanıtlaSil
  2. can't you call me at least send a message from your mums phone or just call me from home phone. I need to -repeating- need talk to you.

    YanıtlaSil