11 Haziran 2011 Cumartesi

I am so screwed (Ash)

Well ladies how are we today?
I'm about to sleep because I had a ballet show today from mornin' until now.
But thats not the think I wanna talk/write about. I wanna talk/write about next year's show. I just wanna go for a solo performance. Next year I'm gonna gratuade from junior high and I'm gonna start high school in ballet. But there is a thing that I like the most; we need to make a choreography and show it to our teachers. Today while I was watching Hip-Hop dance I got that idea; why shouldn't I make my gratuation dance in next year's show? And now here I am sitting in a chair thinking which song would be perfect, which kind of dance should I perform, which clothes could I wear, which dancers could I use...
After a half an hour later I started to make something solid. I'm gonna make a mixed dance. A bit Latin, a bit pop and a bit Hip-Hop. I'm gonna make a mix song from Moulin Rouge's Roxanne (For the record it's a tango), Beyonce's Single Ladies. But the problem is the Hip-Hop song, I just can't decide it.
Well I know Roxanne is a bit inappropriate maybe I should change it. Or I can just make something else

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder