14 Temmuz 2011 Perşembe

The Mummy Returns For Real (Ash)

I really love movies about old Egypt. Mummies, pharaohs, gods, haunted pyramids, magic and stuff, they are really fun for me. I watched The Mummy and The Mummy and The Mummy Returns (These movies aree the reason why I hate bugs, especially the big once). I really wanted to make the fourth movie. I can imagine the story...
The boy (Grandson of o'connel) goes egypt for vacation (he is an archeologist) and he meets a girl at there (And that would be me). The girl came there because her granddad died and he left a house in there for the girl (They are Turkish and her family used to live in egypt (Ottoman Empire)). Well as Isaid they metand they fall in love.
This girl has interesting things like she loves cats and she hates insects. Her skin color is really white and she sometimes can see the future. The boy doesn't know a thing about his family. He thinks thay are just an ordinary type family.
Well while they are hanging around at egypt the girl finds a secret stairs in her house and these stair goes  to an acient door but they can't open it because they need another key.
This is enough for now I guess, it will be continuened

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder