29 Temmuz 2011 Cuma

The Fiesta Beat


Haha :DD Just checked my e-mails and saw a subscription alert from you-tube. That was from charlieissocollike and I watched the video that michael teaching charlie how to speak american. Then I watched the video charlie teaching michael how to speak english. And I saw the link to arandavision and this video popped up. And found it cool so wanted to share. And if Ash is mad because of the lack of communication, I apologize but I got no cell right now(meaning my mom's using) and I'm too stuck on internet. Enjoy!

P.S. I became an anime-freak, and a serious fan girl.

P.P.S. http://www.fanfiction.net/ please check it out cause I like it very much(yep, still too formal, because of the lack of writing on blog in past several weeks =)) and it contains every kind of relationships and adventures between every character from every fiction. Meaning movies, animes, books and anything you can imagine!! So u 2 Ash, check it out! :DD

P.P.P.S and we're moving, yeah, finally! But we found where!! A couple of days and my mom will sign the contract, but we're starting to pack right away (naturally). :DD C U l8er!! :P :D

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder