14 Temmuz 2011 Perşembe

Belonging (Ash)

Do you ever felt like you don't belong a place. I usually feel that. Just being too much for it. It's like you are an object which is not belongs to the picture. It's like it's added after. When I feel like this I just get off from that picture and I watch it. It's like everyone is happy without you and you don't have to include that place. But sometimes I feel that belonging thing. To be honest I feel that way when I meet with my true friends (like Kat) but sometimes I can feel that without them. I feel like I am really happy, it's like I have everything and I  am the luckiest and the happiest person in the world. But it ends really fast with a huge disaster:/
But I grow strong. I am pretty sure that one day I'm gonna be happy like this forever...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder