7 Temmuz 2011 Perşembe

-Kat

I knew you'd see that coming Ash, but me thought you would counter attack. Yeah, whatever :D Anyway, we are not speaking on the phone cuz our sleeping order doesn't fit. Like when she's awake I'm asleep and when I'm awake, she's asleep. Yeah, so this refers to Ash, but you read as well, in order to learn more about our lives. Oh, who am I kidding, right now, there's no one following our blog and it's almost impossible to find it on google.   To stay on the plot, I just read the schedule of comic con 2011 and I literally bit my finger. It was awesome!!!
I wanted to scream just thinking about all the stuff I love getting together, and I don't usually scream. Accually, I never wanted to scream before, because I guess Ash did that for me. She always calls me and tells me stuff that she knows it'll excite me. And it does but till now, I never wanted to scream and bit my finger just to keep quiet, because, you know, it's 3 o'clock in the morning! Yeah anyway, I screamed, of course, but not this way. anyway (again) Ash, here comes your part: We've got to go to that comic con!!! This year is too cool, but since we can not go, we will next year. It's in San Diego, and it is a part of our trip.( we planned a trip, well more like a world tour. We thought we wouldn't have much time to do all the stuff we loved so I parted it, and it belongs in our plan of America. Let's go with USA. And we both would love to live in the states, but it's so expensive to study there, and it's too far ahead of us to plan when we're 30. Then again thinking about it now, it's not too long before we graduate from college and start a life of our own. Dammit! That just means we(our generation) will have to work harder. Yeah, too distracted, I know.
Anyway, my intention is to go to San Diego and get in the Comic-Con 2012. I'll be there pal, believe me.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder