4 Temmuz 2011 Pazartesi

-kat

Hey!! I started watching animes due to recommendations of an old and best friend of ours(with ash). She's a big fan of mangas and animes, and till last week, I had no idea what she was talking about. Couple of weeks ago we met, all together (4 best friends, me, ash, our anime addicted friend and another one that has moved to another city about 4 years ago, btw we miss her so much) for our friend's arrival.

 

 Anyways, I started watching Death Note due to her recommendation(she told me that it was her favorite)



It's built around a 17 year old guy, who is really smart and psychologically twisted, getting his hand of a notebook which originally belongs to a death god. A detective,L, as smart as Light (the protagonist) gets suspicious of the deaths of criminals and starts an investigation.

It's a composition of mind games and requires focus just to keep track of it. It's a really good detective story and the scenario is a work of intelligence. There's a waiting of the answer to this question: who outwits who?  Be careful, you might get addicted. =))

And there's Naruto. She told me if I was going to get into the anime world, Naruto would be a good place to start. So I took her word for it.

Naruto Group

And guess what? I love it now!! It's fun!! It's about a kid, whom the nine-tailed demon fox was sealed in.
It gets better and better as you watch. So I recommend!! :D
Take it seriously, I had only 3 hours sleep in 72 hrs while watching this. So call me addicted, but I love it and don't wanna stop watching, If I did I would, but I don't. ;)) just try it once, one episode is only 20 minutes, so what can you lose, right?? :DD

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder