19 Haziran 2011 Pazar

Writing (Ash)

Writing is an art I think. Using the words, right words in right places... Well today I'm gonna share my first story with you guys...
There are lots of kinds of people in this world. Some of them good, some of them bad, some of them both. But we can't decide objectively which one is really good or bad.
I have an older sister. She is 23 years old now and she doesn't have legs but several years ago she was the best dancer I've ever seen. Her name is Lagoon. My mum named her because of her favorite place. It's called "Laguna Luna". Moon Lagoon... It's a place in Italia. We used to visit there every year but we stopped going there after my sisters loss. Well this is the story of my sisters.
We used to fight for everything. I was jealousing her because she was a talented person. She could do everything I couldn't. She could sing, she could play lots of instruments and she was really good at her lessons. But all I could do was dancing. I was a 5. grade ballerina that time. I was a bit old for my class. Everyone was 10-11 years old but I was 13 years old back then but I was the best one in my class. One day I saw my sister while she and my mum talking with my teacher. She seemed happy. I was curious so I asked that while we were having dinner. They told me that she is gonna start ballet in 7. grade. I was really angry because I was doing ballet for 5 years and I couldn't skip a grade as I should but my older sister could do that without a problem. I left the dinner and I cried all night in my room. After that night a didn't talk with my family a couple months but then I realize that this plan wasn't work. So I did another plan. I was going to make her drop dancing but the problem is she was loving dancing. This was the thing which makes me cruel. I decided to injure her so that she couldn't dance. One day while we were going ballet I pushe her while we were in stairs. She rolled over and she hit her head. When I saw the blood on her head I freaked out because this was way more than I thought it would be. We went hospital. They said that she had a head trauma and she needed to have an operation. I felt really bad but not about her, it was about me. I hated what I been. After her brain surgery they told us that her both leg had broken. But it was happened before the accident. She was hiding it from us for a month. They cut her both legs because she hid it for a really long time and she used them really hard. If I wasn't push her she would be worse. After operation she thanked me for saving her but I didn't say a word. Since that day we never talked again...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder