16 Haziran 2011 Perşembe

Books (Ash)

Hey guys. Today I have lots and lots of things to write about. But first I'm gonna start with something I have once in a month. Well it's not the thing that you think you naughty, it's my book crawing week(s). It stars when I have an exam and it ends with the end of my exams. But here is the thing; I don't have exams right now but I still crawing for books so I went a bookstore and now I wanna write about libraries and bookstores right now.
Do you ever have a place that you feel safe and relaxed like a secret and really calm place in a beach or a forest, you feel like you belong there and that place is yours and you feel that you never gonna want to leave that place? Well bookstores and libraries make me feel that way unless they are noisy. When I go there I feel like I'm walking in a street which doesn't belong the real world. I start not to hear the noises which comes from other people. Then, when I reach the books part of the store/library I see lots of different windows, windows which belongs persons and lifes. I'm familiar some of them but the others are just strangers for me. When I look at the names of books, It feels like I'm looking at the painting and the shape of the house and I can't decide which life that I'm going to be in by looking at the shape of the house but well who am I kidding we all know that a trash home at outside has a really low chance to be really clean house at inside so I just choose something that I like. When I start to read the backside of that book I feel like I'm looking a life from a window. Observing the characters and stuff.
When I start a book I always thr to feel like I'm one of the characters. Sometimes I become the main character, sometimes I just create a whole new character. I feel like that story is a part of my life.
Do you ever feel that way whenn you read something or watch something? Well if you did let us know and make a comment...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder