18 Haziran 2011 Cumartesi

Back to black (Ash)

I am a girl like everyone but I have a secret. I love a guy with my all stupidity. I think he loves me too as I do. I can see that in his eyes. But there is this problem, he loves someone else too. They are dating since september. So he and I are living a forbidden relationship. Our friends are against this love. They are right, we should have been friends but you know you can't stop loving someone.
Well the thing is when he ague with her girlfriend he comes to me. But when they kiss and make up he just leave me without saying goodbye. He does this everytime and I feel like he used me evertime he does.
But last week we argued and for the first time I can stay away from him. But my obssesive love to him never ended and I feel black. Nothing inside of me. We only said good-bye with words. I died a hundred times. You go back to her and I go back to black... (Thanks Amy Winehouse. You are the one who understands me...)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder