5 Haziran 2011 Pazar



first, that(with Taylor Lautner) was Ash. As you get to know her, you start to get used to living with Taylor Lautner! :D And she says she "started" having dreams about him, but she already has "wet dreams" about him and sometimes I wish I could have dreams like that. Not wet nor taylor in them, but controlling the way she does it. I don't dream much, not never but also not very often. Or I forget them quickly. It sucks. I mean it. Because I know how a dream can be and feels real, I want to have those great dreams, because it's no different than accually living it, except nobody else remembers it. Our dreams can be as real as any pain, memory or idea. Because of pain, people can kill or die. Our memories and experiences make us who we are and from an idea, worlds can be shaped. So don't tell me dreams aren't real. What's real? You can touch, taste, smell your dreams. You can feel emotions, such as love or hate, or be annoyed, or laugh in a dream. Some say that dreams have no colors. No. Where did they get that idea, we passed those ages, now we have even 3D dreams. It was first with glasses but.... :D yeah, to be serious, I think that we can control our subconscious in deep sleep. But it takes practice and everything. And some people have the talent I guess. Look how Ash does it. Or maybe she doesn't? she just dreams about it before sleep, so that she has the stories and maybe you can get dreams about that subject if you think hard and long enough on it.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder