20 Haziran 2011 Pazartesi

Kat. It makes me 'Lemony Snicket'ish but it made even me depressed, as writing it!!

It was the 22nd of June. I was waiting for the ferry when I first saw her.She was beautiful with green little shoes. I was just curious because she had caught my attention with those green shoes. When the ferry came, she took the same one as me. As she read a book through the ferry ride, I watched her acting all funny.Then I realized that she was seasick. I laughed. She looked at me and I turned my head.The next day, on my way to the library, I saw her again, waiting for the ferry. She was looking around and something caught her eyes. Then she came to me to talk about the book I was holding and she couldn't find. That's how I met her.She became more and more interesting as I got to know her, we both loved the same authors, music bands, foods even the directors.As much time we spent together, we became best friends in a very short time. Funny how things worked out, we were the closest friends ever. I was spending all my time with her against my family's and friends' reactions. They were just jealous. They never had anyone that close. I stopped leaving my room, locking it from inside, I spent all day with her in my room. I stopped going to the school and refused to leave my room. My parents were really concerned and they even brought a psychologist. They were trying to convince me that she wasn't real. That 
meant she didn't exist and I couldn't handle that.She was here, talking 
to me, touching and holding me. They were crazy, how couldn't they see 
her? Now writing the last page of my diary, she's watching me. I now know 
she is not real, but we tried everything. Neither psychologists nor pills helped me.
The only way out for me is through that noose. I'll be free free then. Believe me mum,
 dad, I tried every other option. I'm sorry, but I can't live like this. Sorry.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder