2 Ekim 2011 Pazar

Oh. Hello there! Seeing the songs I just shared and comparing to the ones Ash suggested me that I had to listen, there's a huge difference. So, you see, the thing is, we ARE kinda different. ^_^


So, she likes tattoos, a sink(erm, ville valo) and hard songs. And SHE WANTS A BOYFRIEND! Oh brother, come on! Why go like some idiot and spend your precious time on him when there's a pretty high chance he'll hurt you? Sure, if someone likes you you SHOULD give it a try before saying no but going after someone? mhmh! No way! I personally find the teenage hormon induced one-sided crushes unnecesarry. Yes, I know I'm weird but I don't care anymore. Life goes on. I have abandonment issues.(so I prefer to keep my distance rather than leave my soul to someone else's mercy ^_^) Yes I AM very self consious. So? I can evaluate myself from an objective POV. How cool is that? ^_^ Well, I'm not going to go on rambling about my psychological flaws, everybody has some, light or hard, but everyone must've been through some stuff. Anyway, what was I saying? Yes. Go ask Ash about her preferences. I told you a little about mines. ^_^ 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder