2 Ekim 2011 Pazar

Happiness

I am so happy right now because I just bought 2 albums of HIM and I feel like I am in heaven on earth. Actually I have their last albums (for my b.day gift) and today I bought their other 2 albums. I feel like a real fan right now I mean this was the first time for me to have more than one albums of the singer/group/musician that I like a lot. And I have some sort of cloth with their sign on it and I made a powerpoint show about their lead singer Ville Valo for turkish class and I watch Ville's interviews and stuff everyday and I watch their concert videos and stuff... I guess right now I'm their biggest fan in Turkey and I feel like I'm not because I'm still trying to memorize their songs (well, I love HIM more than The Rasmus but I know every song of the rasmus, not HIM) and I believe that there are some fans dedicated their lifes to them. I can't be that passionate but I can have a heartagram tattoo. But nothing more...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder